هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Education By Khadija AAMARI

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خديجة عماري
Admin
خديجة عماري

المساهمات : 118
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/05/2013
الموقع : khadijaaamari.yoo7.com

Education By Khadija AAMARI Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Education By Khadija AAMARI   Education By Khadija AAMARI Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 18, 2013 12:14 am

Education

By khadija AAMARI

Education is the bridge that takes to the developed age that is full of knowledge that is differ concerning to the social needs and people specialized, the question now is how to achieve the well educated student than individual. If we can find suitable answers than we can get the first step of the right way.
At home we can learn from the parent how is the role of education is very important, the mother that never passes a day without taking a book even if about cooking, the father that starts his day by learning every day news paper, all that unconsciously helps small kids to love all what is related to studies. The first day of any new year of any level of education is too much important for student to decide how the year of studies is going to pass, according to the teacher behavior and classmates relationship with each other. Without forgetting the role of the administration that exists on making the triangle of parents teachers and students in a good harmony that is helpful for the psychology of all the members that already we spoke about. The existing of the library in the school is obliged to help them get knowledge from its brief way, because the source of information exist their also on the net that be part of the studies programs of each week. To make the surrounding of education not boring the teachers should be in contact with the important characters of the world by inviting the famous authors, scientist ,singers and why not players, such surprises push each individual loves the world of school, without forgetting how picnics to public places like libraries historical monument or even forest or beaches are good for changing the education surrounding.
To develop our country we should develop our kids abilities on education from early age a thing that helps them to be good members for our society. It is the key of tomorrow glory.

By khadija AAMARI
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://khadijaaamari.yoo7.com

Education By Khadija AAMARI
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» I Search By khadija AAMARI
» I Taught you by khadija AAMARI
» The Internet By KHADIJA AAMARI
» My husband is a soldier By: Khadija AAMARI