هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The Internet By KHADIJA AAMARI

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
خديجة عماري
Admin
خديجة عماري

المساهمات : 118
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/05/2013
الموقع : khadijaaamari.yoo7.com

The Internet By KHADIJA AAMARI Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Internet By KHADIJA AAMARI   The Internet By KHADIJA AAMARI Emptyالإثنين ديسمبر 16, 2013 11:47 pm

the Internet
Khadija AAMARI
16-12-2013

THE INTERNET

Today internet becomes one of the most important tools that helps us to be in touch with all what is happening around the world, starting from the news till the last successful song, not even that but also it helps to globalize the world. Between those ideas we have to be aware about the advantages and disadvantages of this deep world that calls: internet.
How to get any information in this developing technology world? your question needs only to put it on: google , than it is going to answer you by huge number of ideas that will reach your desire of knowledge. You do not need to buy everyday news paper or magazine because each one has its special set that you can follow. You do not need to lost your time if you are very much busy to shop internet can helps you. Not only busy people can benefit from it but also free one in the pleasure time to watch films, listen to music, follow radio programs. Internet can helps you to have new friends from different part of this world a thing that is going to help you to develop your knowledge by others culture and civilization also to master new languages.
The other face of internet currency, I mean the disadvantages of it are also lot as bad affect on the health ether on our bodies (like eyes) or psychology ( living on unreal world and making other personality that is not ours growing up inside us than being in clashes with our real world); spending lot of time with social sets like: facebook that makes us fare from the meaning of the family, a thing that break the tie of family than society, sometimes it may leads to extension terrorism space if we do not pay attention about this command tool that may affect on our mind without our conscious.
As we saw now together internet has one dark face of the moon, so the individual should be very much conscious about anything that he/she is going to do in order to benefit only about the light side of the moon.

By: AAMARI KHAdija
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://khadijaaamari.yoo7.com

The Internet By KHADIJA AAMARI
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» I Search By khadija AAMARI
» I Taught you by khadija AAMARI
» Education By Khadija AAMARI
» My husband is a soldier By: Khadija AAMARI